Friday, May 27, 2022

UFO Sex Cult 1 (Exclusive Poem)

 Up along the interstellar matrix of enlightenment

I found a spot where all the people who fucked me can get bent.

It's a place in space, a rock with an underground base

Where I'm ascendant to the secret race.

Black triangles and saucers fill the skies in my dreams

And I'm rising in the grip of a tractor beam.

Can the human race survive my dream?

I should start a UFO sex cult.


The Dracos in their crescent ships arrive in force

And I'm beholding a pale horse

And something inside me stirs with grace

I'm master of the secret race.

My followers behind me, now,

I'm invincible.

Sex cult, sex cult, UFO sex cult.

Sex cult, sex cult, UFO sex cult.


Some say I'm a dreamer, or that I run a scheme,

But I'm the type who thinks the truth is always in between.

My UFO sex cult guides the people along destiny's path

But for this the mainstream labels me a sociopath.

I'm just a man, a man alone, reaching for the stars.

And if you listen good, I'll tell you of my astral projections on Mars.

My UFO sex cult will raise your consciousness

Your relationships will benefit and partners, you'll impress.

Sex cult, sex cult, UFO sex cult.

Sex cult, sex cult, UFO sex cult.


Antarctian Nazi pyramids mark the secret base

That Elohim and Yahweh established on the Sixth Day

To monitor the goings on of all humanity

They rule the Earth from a mass surveillance facility.

Everyone alive carries with them the Seed of Doubt

Implanted thus at birth with vaccine injections

And only a brave souls favor rejection

Of the Demon Breed Seed that forces its way

Into the genome of man.

But my sex cult has a plan.

My sex cult has a plan.