Sunday, May 8, 2022

Please Support My Patreon

 Good morning.


I am terrible at begging for money.

I have a Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/TheSpeculativeAnarchist

If you like my fiction, I would appreciate your (minimal) financial support. I am trying to gain notability as a science fiction writer. I experienced success late last year with the radio show and I have a book being considered for publication right now by a small science fiction press. I am hoping to break out soon as a sci fi writer. I need Patrons. I'm trying to get something started, off the ground, like a fantastic steampunk flying machine, Please consider supporting me in this mission.

Thank you. It's been nice to see traffic increasing on this blog. I appreciate you, readers.

Be well.


-Raven G (The Speculative Anarchist)