Thursday, December 16, 2021

88.5 XPN Live at the Writers' House Broadcast Tonight at 10-11PM

 Greetings readers.

I will be featured tonight on 88.5 XPN's collaboration with the Kelly Writers' House, reading my short piece of cyberpunk comedy, "This Car Hates My Guts." I am asked by Alli Katz what it means to write radical science fiction. I tried to be concise but only managed to scrape the surface of the answer to that question.

This is my obligatory weekly post. I was working on another one but the subject matter is a little personal right now so I put that on hiatus. 

The broadcast is from 10-11pm and I am one of several readers featured, so I won't be on exactly at ten, but please tune in if you can and boost this. This was my first paid gig as a professional science fiction writer!